Saturday, March 27, 2010

Up with your turret, Aren't we just terrified?

Hey Hey! It's almost 1am, I just got home from Tom's house. So I had to wake up at 10:30 to be at Tom's house for 12. Beth's baby shower started at 1, and it really was not bad at all. It was a little akward when I first got there, but that's usually how it is right? I warmed up after a while. (after i had a drink!) haha. but Deisel (Tom's Mom) was like "Relax Sam! And i was totally fine, but whatever. I ended up having a good time. I'm always reluctant at first, and always think negatively because I told tom i was gonna go home after the baby shower, but i didn't. Some people ended up coming back to his house after the shower, and there was already like 10 people at the house as it was. But it was okay because I got coffee at DD. So we sat down there and talked with everyone until we went to dinner, and i was completely stuffed already! But I just had a caesar salad and it was delicious! Overall it was a really good day, and I need to stop thinking so negatively.

Everyone thinks I should definitely go to school in Rhode Island.. I don't know. Me and tom are going to see dragon tomorrow, yay! very very excited for it. Byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment