Thursday, March 25, 2010

The monsters are burried down deep inside

Oh my God! I just got home from English Class, and I'm in complete and utter shock right now! I got a 90 on my first essay, and a 92 on my second essay (which was in class)! I can not friggen believe it! I though I bombed them SO bad, but apparently I did the complete opposite! He even wrote "I'm proud of you Sam." How fucking amazing is that! Wooooo! I need to go out and celebrate. Haha i never get like this over grades, but I mean come on this is english class!

Okay so, today was otherwise boring. I worked until 3pm. I came home, sat on my bed and watched new moon, again. Yeah I'm weird, get over it. I don't know if I'm going to Augie's house to hang out with Katlyn and him, or going to Tom's yet. It's only 8:30 though and I am fucking awake! haha. I have accounting in the morning, and I get my first test back tomorrow, which is cool. I think I did good. And then I have work at 3, unless I get out early and go in early, whatever. Which reminds me I forgot to do my homework.. oh well. we only get a check mark. Okay I'm outtie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment